In Summer 2010, Center for POS faculty piloted a new program with undergraduates to see if POS ideas would infuse new insights into how to approach consulting and engage in action learning. In Winter 2011, the highly-successful program was institutionalized as the Ross School BBA course BA 353, Action Learning Project.
Undergraduate Students Generate Positive Deviance — Ross BBA students Daniel Cyr and William Moeller provide a firsthand account of their experiences as students in the program.
Ross Pilots Action-Based Consulting Program for BBAs — feature in Fall 2010 Dividend, the Alumni Magazine of the Ross School.
5 organizations needing help + 26 students + 24 hours of Positive Organizational Scholarship training + 10 weeks of action-based learning = Positive Insight and Impact — feature in Fall 2010 Insight | Inspiration | Impact.
CPOS on Facebook
- It is the 5th anniversary of ourvalues.org! Can you guess what the most popular... (22 hours ago)
- Happy Father's Day! May all of the dads and their families have a special day! (2 days ago)
- Take a look at this thought-provoking blog post about empathy by Ryan Quinn! ht... (4 days ago)
- The Center has updated its Ice Cube board to include the new summer fellows, and... (6 days ago)
- With regard to generosity, are you a chunker or a sprinkler? Do you intentionall... (Jun 11th)