For scholars within the University of Michigan, the Center for POS hosts an intimate forum for the presentation of POS-related research in various stages of development; the discussion between presenter and audience generates valuable feedback on still-in-progress research. Topics have included trust, identity, and meaning at work.
CPOS on Facebook
- It is the 5th anniversary of ourvalues.org! Can you guess what the most popular... (21 hours ago)
- Happy Father's Day! May all of the dads and their families have a special day! (2 days ago)
- Take a look at this thought-provoking blog post about empathy by Ryan Quinn! ht... (4 days ago)
- The Center has updated its Ice Cube board to include the new summer fellows, and... (6 days ago)
- With regard to generosity, are you a chunker or a sprinkler? Do you intentionall... (Jun 11th)