Continue reading at The LIFT Blog →We tend to accept that our current circumstances are heavily influenced by our genetics, culture, and past decisions.So here is a challenging question, When does the future determine the present? The normal belief that the past determines the present. But a recent workshop led me...
CPOS on Facebook
- They share a birthday, a passion for POS and are pretty good at carrying a tune!... (2 days ago)
- Going beyond 360 feedback to 360 compensation? Gary Hamel on building organiza... (3 days ago)
- Jane Dutton is quoted in Financial Times article on happiness in the workplace -... (4 days ago)
- Check out the May issue of our newsletter, The POSitive Perspective - http://www... (May 17th)
- Research by Gretchen Spreitzer and Christine Porath, described in their 2012 Har... (May 16th)