At the 2012 Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Jane Dutton of University of Michigan and Karen Golden-Biddle of Boston University hosted the professional development workshop, Teaching to Make a Difference: Nourishing Our Students (and Ourselves) Through Using a Positive Organizational Scholarship Perspective. Among the goals was the expansion of participants’ teaching repertoires through the sharing of POS-inspired topics and processes. Below are some of the materials the participants shared.
CPOS on Facebook
- It is the 5th anniversary of ourvalues.org! Can you guess what the most popular... (1 day ago)
- Happy Father's Day! May all of the dads and their families have a special day! (3 days ago)
- Take a look at this thought-provoking blog post about empathy by Ryan Quinn! ht... (5 days ago)
- The Center has updated its Ice Cube board to include the new summer fellows, and... (Jun 12th)
- With regard to generosity, are you a chunker or a sprinkler? Do you intentionall... (Jun 11th)