Continue reading at Lead Positively →Let’s continue with Martin Seligman’s PERMA Framework in the context of organizations. So far, we have looked at Positive Emotions and Meaning. Let’s take a look at processes, systems, culture and so forth that support Engagement. The photo above is our team at the Center for Positive Organizational Scholarship. In future posts, we will come to Positive Relationships, and Achievement.Probably the most well known construct related to engagement is Flow, by Mihly...
CPOS on Facebook
- It is the 5th anniversary of ourvalues.org! Can you guess what the most popular... (1 day ago)
- Happy Father's Day! May all of the dads and their families have a special day! (3 days ago)
- Take a look at this thought-provoking blog post about empathy by Ryan Quinn! ht... (5 days ago)
- The Center has updated its Ice Cube board to include the new summer fellows, and... (Jun 12th)
- With regard to generosity, are you a chunker or a sprinkler? Do you intentionall... (Jun 11th)