Continue reading at Compassion at Work Blog →As organizational researchers, we have a unique interest in understanding how compassion can be unleashed or stifled in human communities. An organizational lens attunes us to the important role played by routines and practices in grooving the ways we interact with one another. By routines we mean the recurring, repeated patterns of action that typify a particular organization or unit (Feldman & Pentland, 2003). Many organizational researchers think routines are key to...
CPOS on Facebook
- It is the 5th anniversary of ourvalues.org! Can you guess what the most popular... (1 day ago)
- Happy Father's Day! May all of the dads and their families have a special day! (3 days ago)
- Take a look at this thought-provoking blog post about empathy by Ryan Quinn! ht... (5 days ago)
- The Center has updated its Ice Cube board to include the new summer fellows, and... (Jun 12th)
- With regard to generosity, are you a chunker or a sprinkler? Do you intentionall... (Jun 11th)